Booking a Meeting
- Initial consultations are free up to the first hour.
- Subsequent hours are charged at £75 per hour.
- You will be notified before any charges.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your meeting so you can get settled and ready to start.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late the meeting will be cancelled.
- If your free consultation was cancelled due to lateness, you will not able to reschedule another one for free.
- If you are late to any of your subsequent meetings you will be charged for cancellation.
- Set up your laptop/phone/tablet/desktop 10 minutes prior to your meeting to allow for any unforeseen events (I.e. unexpected necessary update)
- You will be sent a link up to 15 minutes prior to the meeting via email.
- Check your camera is working correctly prior to the meeting.
- Check your microphone is working correctly and the audio is audible (mic test) prior to your meeting.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your meeting it will be cancelled and charged for the booked time.
Type of Physical Meetings
- Internal (Our premises).
- External within 10 miles no charge.
- External outside 10 miles £15 travel surcharge.
- Outside M25 - £75 for first hour and £25 per hour travel, accommodation must be provided if needed.
- Must be 4 hours before internal meeting.
- Must be 6 hours before external meeting.
- Must be 24 hours before if it is an external meeting located outside the M25.
- Cancellations must be made via telephone or email to the team member you are booked with. If you try to cancel via any other means you may still be charged a cancelation fee.
- Meetings cancelled outside the allowed times will be charged at £75 per hour booked and any expenses incurred.